miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2012

GOOD SERVERS IN THE KINGDOM OF CHRIST

GOOD SERVERS IN THE KINGDOM OF CHRISTWhen looking for good employees, observe the qualities: Purity and fidelity to develop the vision. "The Word run and be glorified"We've all been under subjection and mentored by someone. And we are at different levels of growth and maturity. It is essential to establish the vision God has given us and do it right. Pastors, servants, disciples.
Have to be patient with whom they work.Rehoboam's influence declined drastically due to lack of tact in communicating with people.Servants who continued training CONTRIBUTORS◦ Barnabas potential Marcos cultivated. Threw Paul, Barnabas followed. What made it useful? 2 things.◦ Jesus grew Pedro potential.◦ the Timothy Paul, in his weakness.
Briefly let me show you the pattern Servant of Paul.• Served by example.• Established partnership.• He remained connected.• Good Servants Servants serve by example."I write not these things to shame you, but to admonish you as my beloved children. 15For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have many fathers, for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel. 16Therefore Therefore I beg you to imitate me. 17Therefore this reason I have sent Timothy, who is my beloved and faithful son in the Lord, who will remind you of my ways in Christ, as I teach everywhere and in every church. "(1 Corinthians 4:14 - 17)
"10 But you followed my teaching, conduct, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, patience, 11persecuciones, afflictions, which befell me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra, what persecutions I endured, and delivered me from all the Lord. 12And all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution 13But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived. 14But you, continue in what you have learned and have firmly believed, knowing from whom you learned them "(2 Timothy 3:10-14)
Paul grew in the things he instructed.He knew it was not perfect and had recognized that space to grow. We do not see Paul demanding absolute perfection and instant. "12 th that I had already attained, either were already perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. 13Hermanos, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14prosigo to the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. "(Philippians 3 :12-14)Forward to excellence, encouraging, nurturing, cultivating his gifts in Timothys, instructing the maturity and effectiveness.• Establish a partnership. Supporters need to know that you have the best interests for them.• Pull out the best of each.• And they are not only interested in them for the work to be done.TIMOTHY: It became an effective partner of Paul's ministry. Working for the same cause and the same heart.
The pastoral letters contain the knowledge necessary for effective ministry in God's work. Paul believed that it was necessary to give instructions to Timothy.• Stay connected with those who help• If the leader is disconnected from its partners, these can become adversaries.• Leaders must recognize what is right and correct what is wrong.• To avoid creating an atmosphere where there is fear of failure.We're all on the same team and we have to fulfill God's plan successfully.
Inspire and instruct that help complete their ministry. Motivated by love, Paul ministered to others. "Behold, the third time I am ready to come to you, and I will not be burdensome, because I seek not yours, but you: for the children ought not to lay for the parents, but the parents for the children. 15And I with greater gladly spend, and even I myself love spent for your souls, though the more abundantly, less I be loved. "(2 Corinthians 12.14-15)
He invested all his followers, helpers and supporters. These types of servers are in the seats of churches. And form under an apostolic vision.
STUDY in Lerma for him:Victor R. Pr Preciado Balderramasanadoctrinavictor@gmail.com

I invite you to visit with great respect the blogspot that God has given me (Matthew 10:8 b) "... you have received, freely give." And, with much love I have some studies that God has revealed to me. (Ephesians 3:8) "To me, who am less than the least of all saints, this grace was given me preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ." (Ephesians 4:29) "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but only what is good for necessary edification, that it may minister grace unto the hearers."http://viclaly5757.blogspot.com/?spref=fbviclaly5757.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios.: