miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2012

Charismatic & AND PURPOSE OF GOD

Charismatic & AND PURPOSE OF GODDiscovering and developing greatness in supportingour spiritual guidance and vision that God gave him.

We need to continue having good followers loyally apostolic vision.A relationship based on:
• Principles: build, build• Purpose: Dan direction. Thus will be strong and endureEliseo is an example of a true follower vision continues and grows.
Elijah in the first part of that ministry was doing everything himself.• It was used mightily• operating without a sense of camaraderie, team.• No project the prophetic vision.
Hence the sense of loneliness:"22And Elijah said to the people, I alone am left a prophet of the Lord, but Baal's prophets are four hundred and fifty men." (1 Kings 18:22)
"10He said, I have been very zealous for the Lord God of hosts: for the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword, and I alone am left, and they seek to 14The take my life ... said, I have been very zealous for the Lord God of hosts: for the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword, and I alone am left, and they seek my life. "(1 Kings 19:10,14)
God says there are 7,000 and one to anoint you continue, it will be your assistant, good servant for many years."19Partiendo him there, and found Elisha the son of Safat, who was plowing with twelve yoke of oxen, and he was the last. And Elijah passed by him and threw his mantle on him. 20Then he left the oxen and ran after Elijah, and said, 'Please let me kiss my father and my mother, and then I will follow. And he said, Go back again, what have I done? 21And he turned and took a yoke of oxen, and slew them, and the oxen plow boiled their flesh, and gave it to the people to eat. Then he got up and went after Elijah, and ministered to him. "(1 Kings 19:19-21)
Note the determination and the level to resolve the call. Elijah accompany wholeheartedly and without reservas.-INCONDICIONAL.-Good Servants need good followers
ELISEO:• He took seriously the call.• No one asked for time to think and discuss what decision to make.• Once decided, did not look back, leaving.RESOLVED follow Elijah. Ultimately there was God's plan for your life. Serve the purpose of God.This is an example for all employees and volunteers who support the apostolic vision.
FIDELITY TO FOLLOWIn the same way that solves things to follow Elijah and serve (support-help), then solve everything until the end of their service. His firmness, security, constancy. He was determined to serve with loyalty, devotion.
"2 And Elijah said unto Elisha, Tarry here, for the Lord has sent me to Bethel. And he said, The LORD liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave. So they went down to Bethel ... again 4Y say Elijah, Elisha, tarry here, for the Lord has sent me to Jericho. And he said, The LORD liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave. So they came to Jericho ... 6And Elijah said: Please do not stay here, for the Lord has sent me to the Jordan. And he said, The LORD liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave. So they went both. "(2 Kings 2:2,4,6)
At last, after many years of continuous service (20-30 years), Elijah continued to travel through the cities, spreading the ministry. He tried to outrun Elisha. Despite this, he followed him every step of the way. In spirit, heart and actions. The rest of the sons of the prophets were watching from a distance. Elisha was close, as always ... to receive the transfer of anointing. Elijah could never say "I'm alone."Eliseo not promoted himself: but his spiritual father. Server was promoted as Elijah.
 
"11th Jehoshaphat said, Is there not here a prophet of the Lord, that we may inquire of the LORD by him? And one of the servants of the king of Israel answered and said, Here is Elisha the son of Safat, who served Elijah. "(2 Kings 3:11)
Now he takes charge of a big job, continuing the ministry of Elijah more fruitfully, to another dimension. Today, supporters, seek to walk in the same steps of the spiritual father.
STUDY in Lerma for him:Victor R. Pr Preciado Balderramasanadoctrinavictor@gmail.com
I invite you to visit with great respect the blogspot that God has given me (Matthew 10:8 b) "... you have received, freely give." And, with much love I have some studies that God has revealed to me. (Ephesians 3:8) "To me, who am less than the least of all saints, this grace was given me preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ." (Ephesians 4:29) "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but only what is good for necessary edification, that it may minister grace unto the hearers."http://viclaly5757.blogspot.com/?spref=fbviclaly5757.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios.: