miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2012

THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM IS THE FEAR OF THE LORD

THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM IS THE FEAR OF THE LORD(Pro 1:7) "The beginning of wisdom is the fear of the Lord;
 
Fools despise wisdom and instruction.
 
Warnings of Wisdom "
(Luke 6:46) "Why call ye me, Lord, Lord, 'and not do what I say?".Begin to rejoice in the riches of the wisdom of God. In Jesus are locked treasures of wisdom.(Mat 7:21) "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.""1Hijo mine, do not forget my law, but let your heart keep my commandments" (Proverbs 3:1)
The blessings that come by walking in his ways and keep His Word. Doing so gives security against the temptations of Satan. (A temptation is an invitation to bad.) Security guard only comes when His Word in your heart. Your honor God is your protection.Lets look at some of the benefits or hidden treasures that are kept in His Word to all who will believe and act on them.
HIDDEN TREASURE: long life, good health"2For length of days and long life and peace to thee." (Proverbs 3:2)One of the benefits of keeping your word and walk in wisdom is a long life, and a lot of the good things of God. This is one of the hidden treasures in His Word. "Who satisfies your mouth with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle." (Psalm 103:5)Confess the scriptures every day. Learn to live in the anointing and supernatural power that resides within you. "Moses 7Era hundred and twenty years old when he died: his eye was not dim, nor his natural force." (Deuteronomy 34:7)
When Moses was gone, gone with all his might.What makes your body healthy? "Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil 8For be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones." (Proverbs 3:7-8)Walk in the ways of God and His wisdom every day of his life.
HIDDEN TREASURE: PLEASE GOD"Never turn away from thee mercy and truth; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart" (Proverbs 3:3)Determined to walk in mercy and truth. To enjoy a good life must:1. Show mercy = quick to forgive, bless and help.2. Tie them around the neck = Will always with you.3. Write = affirm them in spirit."Find favor and good understanding in the sight of God and men." (Proverbs 3:4)God promises supernatural favor. Some say: "people do not treat me right", "I have good relationships, and acceptance", "ignore me, I turn away."It is because they are tied mercy and truth to the neck. What goes around comes around. (Galatians 6:7)Some people need love, if you are planting., Will look to return the same. Mercy and truth are definitely part of the wisdom of God to help you walk successfully. You will find favor with God.WISDOM promotes it."Exalt her, and she will exalt you; She will honor, when you embrace her." (Proverbs 4:8)HIDDEN TREASURE: ADDRESS TO THE PATHS OF LIFE"5Fíate the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own prudencia.6 in all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." (Proverbs 3: 5-6)
Sometimes God tells you to do something and decided to do something else = their way & the way of God."10Attractions Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all that I please" (Isaiah 46:10)We should trust in God, He knows the end before the beginning. God rises within us, giving us His wisdom and direction for the victory.If you acknowledge God in all His ways, He will do what he said ... he shall direct thy paths. When honors God, wisdom grows. Gone are human opinions and blessings come. Be quick to walk in what God says
HIDDEN TREASURE: He honors us with financial growth.
 
In these verses we see the importance of honoring God in the area of ​​finance."9Honra the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all your crops; 10And thy barns be filled with plenty, and your vats will overflow with new wine."(Proverbs 3:9-10)Tithing is the foundation of financial prosperity. When you honor God with the 10% that belongs to Him and giving their offerings, He gets involved in the remaining 90%: their barns, warehouses.Invite them to enter their financial area. How? With his loyalty and obedience in giving. "And thy barns be filled with plenty, and your vats will overflow with new wine." He planned that Israel has plenty for them and for other nations.
STUDY in Lerma for him:Victor R. Pr Preciado Balderramasanadoctrinavictor@gmail.com
Publicar un comentario