martes, 13 de noviembre de 2012

Take care of your salvation

Take care of your salvationFilip.2: 12. Therefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling of the Apostle Paul's desire is that Christians in Philippi will take care of your SalvationWork out: to work, produce, "give diligence Carry out the work") refers specifically to be free of strife and vainglory.Christians should be interested in dedicating our salvation with fear Example: Noe Hebrew 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not yet seen, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that comes by faith. Noe acted with reverence aboutThe "fear of God" is reverence and recognition of His Majesty, that is, respect. It is this fear that God asks of us· Fear helps walk uprightly Acts 9.31 Then had the churches rest throughout all Judea and Galilee and Samaria, and were edified, walking in the fear of the Lord, and were multiplied by the Holy Spirit· Tremor as Paul in 1 Corinthians 2:3 And I was with you in weakness and in much fear and tremblingWhen we deal with our salvation?WHEN WE FEEL THE SAME. (Phi.2: 2) be likeminded, having the same love, united in spirit, intent on one purpose. Paul wants Christians at Philippi are one of one mind
 
This teaching according to Paul avoids divisions in the church I Cor.4: 17 For this reason I have sent Timothy, who is my beloved and faithful son in the Lord, who will remind you of my ways in Christ, as I teach in everywhere and in all churches· I Cor.7: 17 But every man as the Lord hath distributed, and as God has called each one, so let him so ordain I in all churches· I Cor.14: 33 For God is not a God of confusion but of peace. As in all churches of the saints We will also of one mind when we have the mind of Christ· 1Cor.2: 14 For who has known the mind of the Lord? Who will instruct? But we have the mind of Christ. It is the same exhortation of the Apostle Paul to the· Romans 12:16 harmony with one another, not haughty, but associate with the lowly. Do not be wise in your own conceits these sisters also· Filip.4: 2 I urge Euodia and Syntyche to be of the same mind in the Lord as well as us.When we deal with our salvation?When we retain the same love. (Philippians 2:2) This love we have learned from God and that is love I John 4:8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give unto That ye love one another as I have loved you, that ye also love one Otros.En everyone will know that you are my disciples, if ye have love one to anotherThis is a commandment for Christians I John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God. Everyone who loves is born of God and knows God I John 4: 11-12 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God. If we love one another, God lives in us and his love is perfected in us- The same love we have in our lives must be love unfeigned without hypocrisy I Peter 1:22 Having purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love, love one another deeply pure heart, The Apostle Peter speaks of brotherly love.The Apostle Paul said to Brothers For God is my witness, how greatly I long after you all in the bowels of Jesus Christ. And this I pray, that your love may abound more and more. Phi.1: 8When we deal with our salvation?When we engage in one mind (Phi.2: 2), one accord, of one mind We will pursue the same purpose in the church when we have the same mind. When we have a heartActs 4:32 And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and one soul There must be cooperation between us as we are one bodyRom.12: 5 So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another;
 
As Christians we have the example of Timothy followed Paul's purpose in conduct doctrine, faith. 2 Timothy 3:10 But you followed my teaching, conduct, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, patience.When we deal with our salvation?When we do nothing from selfishness or conceit Phil. 2:3 Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself Everything we do in the church we do not selfishness and pride these are the work of the fleshThe church ruins ambition boasters many Christians living in the church to make a good impression on others always end out. And whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance, for you serve the Lord Christ. Col.3: 23We should always take care that no one may boast before God so that no flesh should glory in His presence. But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption, so that, as it is written: He who glories, let him glory in the Lord. I Cor.1: 29-31When we deal with our salvation?When we show a humble attitude (Filip.2: 3) Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility that God is interested in his people show him gently. Our service to God must be humbly serving the Lord with all humility and with tears and with trials which befell me by the plots of the Jews; serving the Lord with all humility Acts 20:19God is concerned that we clothe it I Peter 5:5 Likewise you younger people, submit yourselves. Subject to the elders and all, submissive to one another, and be clothed with humility: for God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humblePaul was huimilde: Acts 9:4-6 Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? Also I humble myself before the Corinthians Paul beseech you by the meekness and gentleness of Christ, I who in presence am lowly among you, II Corinthians 10:1 This learned humility of Christ "Take my yoke upon you and learn from me for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest for your soulsRecall that our humility shown by our service to the Lord and our brothers in the faith."Work out your salvation with fear and trembling"

Preached by him in LermaVictor R. Pr Preciado Balderrama
        
sanadoctrinavictor@gmail.com

No hay comentarios.: