jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2012

"INTERACT WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT"

"INTERACT WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT"
(Lucas11 :46-52) "46 And he said, Woe unto you also, interpreters of the law! For you load men with burdens they can not carry, but you yourselves do not touch the burdens with one finger. 47 Woe to you who build the tombs of the prophets whom your fathers killed 48 So you are witnesses and approve of the deeds of your fathers: for they indeed killed them, and you build their tombs. 49 Therefore the wisdom of God said: I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they will kill and persecute, 50 to be required of this generation the blood of all the prophets which was shed from the foundation of the world , 51 from the blood of Abel to the blood of Zechariah, who perished between the altar and the temple itself, I say to be required of this generation. 52 Woe to you experts in the law! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered. "THE TRUTH IS THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS HERE. He came down from heaven in the Upper Room at Pentecost. And he never left!
Jesus promised, "I will ask the Father and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever-the Spirit of truth, whom the world can not receive, because it neither sees nor knows it but you know him, because lives with you and will be in you. " (John 14:16-17).Consider a phrase that Jesus uses here: "But you know him." Recently, as I read those words in my studio to prepare this post, makes me vibrate and shake me all my Being I realize I really do not know much of the Holy Spirit.
CHURCH much talk about the spirit. We teach a doctrine of Jesus heals because all is inspired by the Holy Spirit. We talk about being filled with the Spirit, walk and live in the Spirit, having the gifts of the Spirit, the Spirit to be comforted, and convicted by the Holy Spirit.But it is possible to know all the teachings of the Holy Spirit and yet not know Him If I were to ask, "Did you receive the Holy Spirit?" How would you answer?
Some would say, "Yes, I received the Spirit when Jesus saved me. It was the Holy Spirit who brought me into the kingdom of Christ. "Others would answer," Yes, I have received the Spirit, speaking in tongues because when I walk into my life. I pray in the Spirit, and tongues are the evidence that I have received. "However, receiving the Spirit is more than one experience. The word "receive" means "take hold of that which is given," "speak boldly the Word of God," "is that people understand the teachings of Jesus Christ healthy" "there is evidence of changes have been found and the Holy Spirit. "
IN SUMMARY, receiving capacity is expanded to desire a greater knowledge of who is the Spirit and his ministry in question, (1Pedro2 :6-10) "6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be ashamed. 7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders rejected has become the head of the corner, 8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock that makes them fall, because stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed. 9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light; 10 you who were not a people, but are now people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy. " In fact, the Holy Spirit is not received by anyone until it is allowed to take complete control of the temple of that person.Paul asked the Galatians, "How were the Spirit? Have not received by faith? "Then he declares," You declared by faith that they received the Spirit received by faith. So, there has been a continued 'ministry of the Spirit' to you by faith? Are they exercising faith to go deeper in the Spirit "(Galatas3 :1-5)"1 O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed as crucified? 2This only would I learn of you: Did you receive the Spirit by observing the law, or by hearing with faith? 3 Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh? 4 Have ye suffered so many things in vain? If indeed it was in vain. 5 Does he who supplies the Spirit and work miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by hearing with faith? ".-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------Here's something amazing: God has given us the great gift of his Spirit, who takes up residence in our hearts, but we act like he's not here.-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------We know that the Holy Spirit is here on earth and he has never left. We know that he abideth in us, making his abode, our bodies become his temple. However, most of the time we live as if the Spirit was somewhere in the cosmos or in a temple, not in our environment or within us.
The truth is that the Father sent his Spirit to show us how he is interested in every aspect of our lives. The Holy Spirit was sent as our friend who speaks the truth even if it hurts, our comforter, our guide. In view of this surprising fact, the question for each of us is, "How well I know the Spirit? Do you really know him in these ways? "
Jesus explains that the Holy Spirit should be for us all that Christ went to his own disciples when he was here on earth. Consider:
Jesus tells everyone that follows, "I will not leave without consolation." He is saying, in other words, "I sent one who will defend and keep. I will not leave helpless, vulnerable to the wiles of Satan. Rejoice, because I am sending one that power which is greater than any other power in the universe. "(John 16:7-14)" 7 But I tell you the truth to your advantage that I go away, for if not go away, the Helper will not come to you but if I depart, I will send him. 8 And when he comes, he will convict the world of sin, righteousness and judgment. 9 Of sin, because they believe not on me; 10 of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. 12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye can not bear now. 13 But when he, the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth: for he will not speak on his own, he will speak only what he hears, and he will show you things to come. 14 He will glorify me, for he will take what is mine and declare it to you ".
Jesus says that not only the spirit is here, living in me. He also said that I know him. Therefore, I have to wonder: How I know the Spirit? What are the marks, evidence, that makes me know, let me acknowledge their permanent presence, to experience his closeness? (Luke 6:46) "Why call ye me, Lord, Lord, 'and not do what I say?"
Simply, I know the Holy Spirit by the changes he is working in me. I do not know the Spirit merely by looking at the changes he has made in others. I can see it reflected in my brothers and sisters, but I know the Spirit only by his work in my own life.
As you can see, the work that the Holy Spirit does in us is so personal. My body is your temple, and my, the minister daily new revelations of Christ. It is his work that has made me volverme of evil, to hunger and thirst for righteousness, continually crave, "Come, Lord Jesus." (Rev 22:17-21) "17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And who is thirsty come, let him who desires take the water of life freely. 18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book. 19 And if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city and from the things which are written in this book. 20 He who testifies to these things says, Surely I come quickly. Amen so, come, Lord Jesus. 21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. "
Let me talk now about the two key ministries of the Spirit. When we know your ministry and we believe he is working in us, then we are able to rise above the trials and fears. His ministry until we can look death in the face and keep filled with hope and joy.-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------1. Consider first the ministry of consolation of the Holy Spirit.-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------Jesus calls the Holy Spirit "the Comforter." It's one thing to know the Holy Spirit as our Comforter. But we also know as the consoles us, so we can tell which words come from the flesh and what is of the Spirit.
For example, consider a brother or sister in Christ who is overwhelmed by loneliness. This person prays for the comfort of the Holy Spirit and expects that comfort comes as a feeling. He imagines a sudden breath of heaven, like a spiritual sedative soul. In his thinking, comfort comes as a sweet numb the mind, bringing a few hours of relief.
But the next morning, the feeling of peace is gone.As a result, he or she begins to believe that the Holy Spirit has denied your request. No, never! The Holy Spirit comforts us manipulating our feelings. His way of comforting is vastly different and is clearly detailed in Scripture. Whatever the problem, or need proof, his ministry and comfort is carried out to bring truth: "... the Spirit of truth ..." (John 14:17 a).
The fact is, our comfort comes from what we know, not that sorry. Only truth protrudes feelings. And the comforting ministry of the Holy Spirit begins with this fundamental truth: God is not mad at you. He loves you.
"And hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit given to us." (Romans 5:5). The Greek meaning here is even stronger than the translation suggests. He says that the love of God "squirts" into our hearts through the Holy Spirit.-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------The image here is of a heart that is overloaded-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------An unbearable burden can be caused by fear, shame, sadness, sorrows, temptations, discouragement, death of a loved one is so big space in our hearts that no one can fill, only the greatness of the Holy Spirit. But, regardless of the cause, the necessary comfort.
Now, suddenly, you hear a voice, echoing through every aisle of the soul. It is the voice of the Holy Spirit, declaring that soul, nothing can separate LOVE OF GOD, as it says in (Rom 8:38,39) "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels , nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature can separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. " (Mat 26:41) "Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."
THIS TRUTH - ONCE believed - quickly becomes a stream of living water, taking each setback. "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you." (John 14:26).
In this way, the Holy Spirit plays a central part in our adoption of children to the Father. The Spirit is the teacher in our daily walk with Christ, and we are his students. And he teaches us that we are adopted. We are the family of God, his sons and daughters.
How the Spirit brings to mind this truth? He reminds us the most glorious proclamation ever uttered by Jesus: "I am the Son of God. I have a Father in heaven. And my Father loves me. "(Joh 14:21-24)" 21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love , and will manifest myself to him. 22 Then said Judas (not Iscariot): Lord, how is it that you will manifest yourself to us and not to the world? 23 Jesus answered and said: He who loves me will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and We will come to him and make our home with him. 24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine but the Father who sent me. "
Jesus' words here are our words, to be adopted into the family of the Father, making us brothers and sisters in Christ. "And because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of your hearts, your Son, crying, Abba, Father" (Galatians 4:6).
It is the Holy Spirit who cries out to us, "Remember what Jesus said you are a son, a daughter of Almighty God. You have a Father in heaven who loves you. So remember who you are. You're not alone. Keep the words of Jesus in your mind: 'God has loved you as he loves me. "-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------This truth, the Spirit of the Son dwells in me has becomea great source of peace and comfort in my walk with the Lord.-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------The enemy may come in like a flood over me, taking me in fear, guilt or anxiety. But I can immediately invoke this prayer: "Holy Spirit, minístrame now, teach me, make me remember. Remember the promises of Jesus about my safety as a child of God. "
The Spirit then crying in me and in you, "Remember Abba, your Father. You are justified, and you have access to it through our Lord Jesus Christ. Now, cries of your soul this proclamation: "I am the son of God. Now I walk in the Spirit of the Son of God! ""Yet to all who received him, who believed in his name, he gave power to become children of God." (John 1:12). "All who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God ..." (Romans 8:14).
Similarly, Paul tells us that as children of God, we are given the same Spirit that was in Christ. "And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you." (Romans 8:11).
Do you see how important this ROLE OF THE SPIRIT? Sometimes I feel I can spiritually dead. I can feel my heart cold, lifeless, as if the fire in me is just a spark now, a flickering flame. But the reality is, there is a life force that is always at work in me.
If I believe the Word of God, and I trust in Christ, then no matter how I feel, no matter as I can judge myself or feel condemned - the Spirit of Christ in me is still breathing life into my soul. God is still loving me, and the Holy Spirit is still at work.Think for a moment about a precious loved one that you know someone who might be suffering or death in his bed.The mortal body of the loved one is being spent. But we know that all who are in Christ are in a process of resurrection. Certainly, the same Spirit that filled the temple of Christ in the tomb also comes to lifting your precious loved one to life eternal. At the point of profound suffering, the Spirit says this consoling truth in it: "You go to your Abba Father." "And because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of your hearts His Son, crying, Abba, Father "(Galatians 4:6). (Aramaic emphatically ab (father), generally used to express a relationship with God).-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------Another source of comfort to know and believe that the Holy Spirit has cometo make war with the lusts of our flesh and attractive.-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------"... Because the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do what you want." (Galatians 5:17).
An internal war still rages within us. Every Christian can say, "I know God loves me. I know him as my Father, and I know I am his son. I know that I am justified in the eyes of God, and I have access to my Lord. But there is a war within me. I still struggle with carnal thoughts, against horrible temptations. And this war never seems to end. "Beloved, this war is a reality for every Christian. We believe things that are not worthy of Christ. THINGS YOU SHOULD NOT LOOK, we are tempted by things that we should not be tempted, we hear things which we should not pay EAR. All this makes us feel unworthy and unclean.
These battles can be so intense and so frequent, we sometimes feel like we're losing the war. Even the apostle Paul was well, screaming in agony: "Wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? "(Romans 7:24).
However, in answer to our cry, the Holy Spirit comes to truth brings comfort: "There hath no proof other than man: but God is faithful, who will not let you be tested beyond what you are able, but they will with out proof, so you can stand it. "(1 Corinthians 10:13). In short, Paul says, you're fighting the same war that is experienced by godly saints worldwide. Your test is not something peculiar or specific to you. The apostle Peter also says: "Beloved, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you." (1 Peter 4:12).-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------God says that there is power in me that is greater than my flesh.-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------"Little children, you are from God and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world." (1 John 4:4).THE REASON FOR YOUR MEAT IS RAISED AGAINST YOU - the reason why Satan has inflamed-is because you have invited the Spirit within you and take control. It's as simple as that: you are being tempted because the Spirit has been doing amazing things in you. And his work has attracted the wrath of Satan.
Incidentally, your flesh is enmity against the SPIRIT. But the Holy Spirit is more than a conqueror over your flesh. We simply have to realize that this battle will never end in our lifetime. That's why Paul gives us these words: (1 Corinthians 10:11-14) "11 Now these things happened to them as examples and were written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world. 12 Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall. 13 There hath no temptation that is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but will with the temptation also way out so that you can stand. 14 Therefore, my beloved, flee from idolatry. "Here again is the truth of the Holy Spirit that brings us comfort: We have an escape from any fear of being defeated.This really shows us three important things, things that we ask the Spirit to remind us:1) "My internal war is a common struggle for all. Therefore, I will not swallow the lie that I am a stranger, unclean son of God. "2) "I must always be aware - I maintain a continuous sense - that God loves me so much that I have been given his own Spirit. He is so sweet and cares so much for me, he has sent the Holy Spirit to fight my wars. The Spirit did not come as a spy, investigating me to find iniquity. Just got my right, my profit in mind. "3) "I have cast out all condemnation. I have to ask the Spirit to bring to mind the words of Paul: (Romans 8:1) "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit ".Now consider another aspect of the ministry of the Holy Spirit.-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------2. The Holy Spirit came to guide us to a life of prayer.-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------(Romans 8:26) "In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness, for we should pray for as we do not know, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words".Consider what Paul is saying here about the role of the Holy Spirit in our prayer life. We become confused about prayer, making it seem so complicated. If you go to any Christian bookstore, you will find many books on this subject, with detailed formulas on how to pray.
This multitude of theories and fables can bring confusion, bringing all sorts of questions about prayer: When is that prayer becomes intercession? Does intercession is measured by fervor, or noise, or the time I spend on my knees? I instruct to pray according to the will of God, but how do I know his will? And how I can pray? Do the mental prayers? Exactly Why gold things? "
Such confusion can be annoying, and makes few pray. But there was never a time when the prayers of God's people are in need now. We live in a world gone mad. Even in ancient times, land Paul said, "All creation groans now."
Ecologists (science that studies the relationships of living things with each other and with the environment in which they live) tell us that the ice caps are melting world that floods inundated the city of Mexico and most of the Pacific coast . In the future, we are told, that global warming will kill all plant life. They predict that the land was desolate, completely uninhabitable.
Anxieties and loads (stress for the world) caused by such reports are now overwhelming people worldwide. And Christians are not exempt from stress. Paul says (Rom 8:23) "And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body." While global events worsen, peace conspiring to rob people, companies everywhere are looking for a source of comfort. But they are finding in psychotherapy, dead religion, in cause, even in charity.-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------Our only source for this time is the prayer of faith.-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------The Bible tells us (John 14:17) "The Spirit of truth, whom the world can not receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him, for he lives with you and will be in you." At this stage of my life and ministry, one of my biggest concerns has to be that I keep my prayer life. When neglect prayer, grieved the Spirit of God in me. If it is possible for us to grieve the Holy Spirit. Paul alludes to this when he writes (Ephesians 4:26-31) "26 angry and do not sin: do not let the sun go down on your wrath, 27 nor give place to the devil. 28 Let him that stole steal no longer, but must work, doing with his hands what is good, so you have something to share with those in need. 29 Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only what is good for necessary edification, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. 30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. 31 Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander, along with every form of malice. "
Certainly, the Spirit shares the pain of God through unbelief and lack of prayer of his people. Consider just a few powerful ways in which the Holy Spirit plays a role in our prayers:It is in prayer that the Holy Spirit manifests the presence of Christ in us.It is in prayer that the Spirit seals the promises of God in our hearts.It is in prayer that we hope to pronounce Comforter.It is in prayer that the Spirit loose rivers of comfort, peace and rest in our souls.
These days, my prayer is this, "Holy Spirit, keep in close fellowship with Jesus. Let me not neglect my time alone with Him whom my soul loves. Keep me on my knees in humiliation before you intercede for my brothers in the faith, keep on rowing your word, give me wisdom to guide your sheep and your healthy teachings and then find your consolation. "
I encourage you: make this your prayer too.





Study in Lerma for him:Victor R. Pr Preciado Balderrama.
         
sanadoctrinavictor@gmail.com

No hay comentarios.: