lunes, 15 de julio de 2013

THE yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing

San Mateo Atenco, Sunday, July 14, 2013
THE yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing
(Isa 10:27) "And in that day that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing".(1 John 2:20) "But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things."(1 John 2:27) "But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teaches you all things, and is truth, and is no lie, as it has taught you, abide in him.Introduction:The Devil has taken away a lot because we have allowed it, has taken our land, people we know, our friends and family has gotten into the drugs. The enemy in these last days has risen like a flood to destroy the church, the believer, to our family, your marriage, your ministry.
(Is.59: 19) "And from the west shall fear the name of Jehovah, and from the rising of the sun his glory, for he will come like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord most lift up a standard against him." He says that although all these things The Spirit of the Lord lift up a standard
It's time to stand up and be anointed by God to do God's work and stop the advance of the enemy ...
A. What is the anointing?The anointing is a investimento of power that is given to a man to do something, not just dancing and speaking in tongues. In antiquity it was anointed kings, priests, prophet for a mission, a service, the oil that was used and is still used is called the holy anointing oil. (Exo 29:7) "You shall take the anointing oil, and pour it on his head, and anoint him."
But now the believer oil used to anoint as symbolic, however, I'm not talking about this kind of anointing, I refer to the anointing that comes from the Holy Spirit empowers you in the Sound Doctrine of Christ, I commissioned to be an effective and courageous witness to the glory and excellence of Jehovah God.
1. This is a investimento prophesied the time of the prophet (Joel 2:28-29) "28 And I will pour out my Spirit upon all flesh, and your sons shall prophesy, and your daughters, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. 29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids pour out my Spirit in those days. "
Two. It is an anointing that makes you a man or woman of ordinary in an extraordinary, this anointing gives you the ability, the ability to do things you never dreamed you could do in your natural life, but now God has given you a Spirit of Power to do great things for him supernatural.

(Psalms 89:19-23) "19 Then you spoke in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty, I have exalted one chosen from the people. 20 I have found David my servant, I anointed him with my holy oil. 21 my hand shall be with him, my arm also shall strengthen him. 22 It will surprise the enemy, nor the son of wickedness afflict him; 23 But he that will break before their enemies, And strike those who hate him. "
Three. The anointing on you makes the difference, maybe you have not secular or theological studies, but have anointing, you might not have a good voice, but you have the anointing. The disciples before Pentecost did not heal even a cold, but after being invested with power from on high were different people (not perfect), but different.
April. Christ said over 2,000 years ago to his disciples he advantage that I go for the coming of the Comforter (anointing), that God is giving us the perfect tool and necessary to accomplish the mission, to ensure our victory over enemy forces Satan, they could not move until they were endued with power from on high. (John 16:7) "But I tell you the truth: It is expedient that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you: but if I depart, I will send him."
May. Christ knew that the battle between his followers and the forces of Diablo, it would not be easy through the times and especially after his ascension to heaven, Christ gave two promises: 1. That would be with them forever and 2. That would send the Holy Spirit himself said I will pray the Father (that will be my commitment) so I sent another comforter. So when you and I are asking for forgiveness, Christ is beside the Father interceding for us.
June. A Christian without the anointing is not effective enough for God, God wants you and me to be 100% effective, when the anointing comes on one and not only that when one is inside helps us to be victorious By the yoke of Diablo is destroyed because of the anointing
ANOINTING THAT COMES ON IT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT:
1. You become the hunter instead of the prey.
Two. You'll move the hell rather than hell moves you.
Three. The enemy fear you rather than you be afraid.
April. Your victory will be in constant lie that the enemy will be in constant defeat.
May. You're always growing while the Devil is waning.
No matter how long you have in Mr. Jesus Christ If you have not been anointed your head is in danger, I said you're in sin or you are not saved, what you say is that you are easy prey to the machinations of the enemy, therefore urgently need to be coated.
July. I want to tell you that you can not be a constant winner in your own strength, but by the power of the Holy Ghost which is in you What did Zechariah? It is not hard nor by sword, but by my spirit saith saint.
(Zechariah 4:6) "Then he answered and spoke to me saying: This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, saith the Lord of hosts."
Brothers God wants to give you the anointing, we will take profit and claim what is ours, the Bible says if you parents are evil know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to who asks.
ANOINTING MAKES YOU DIFFERENT
Samson was a man who knew the anointing in:
Judges 14:6 says, "And the Spirit of the Lord came mightily upon him, and he rent him as he would have rent a kid, and he had nothing in his hand: but he told not his father or his mother what he had done."
Judges 15:14 says: "And when he came unto Lehi, the Philistines came shouting to meet him, but the Spirit of the Lord came upon him, and the ropes that were on his arms became like charred flax, and the bindings dropped from his hands. "
If we notice Samson could do all these things because the Spirit of God, that is the anointing came upon him, and that's what you and I need to assert ourselves in the Lord, that your ministry is developed, to be faithful to Him and achieve all that he has promised.
I know that here are men and women who have been called to the ministry, here are pastors, missionaries, evangelists, teachers who will be anointed for that How do you know that pastor? Simple for three reasons:
1. Because God has chosen his church to men and women and have been given the task of preaching the gospel.
Two. Because the Bible says in Joel 2:29 says that pour out his spirit upon male and female servants and the spill is not to just sit on the bench, but to fulfill the mission entrusted to you.
Three. Because God has commanded me to tell him to prepare for a great revival to start as never before in San Mateo and God will begin to save people you never imagined that they would be saved. Church prepared the revival waters have begun to flow from this evening.
When you're anointed anything or anyone intimidate you, if the devil attacks you, you attack him, if the devil will steal, you steal him, if he comes against you, you go against the name of the Lord,
No NO NO brothers, an anointed not backward, not discouraged, always going forward. I've always said a Christian without anointing is like a good chicken rice, but it lacks the chicken, ding and nothing is pure palette.
Christ was so anointed that neither death, nor the tomb could resist Christ anointing that had caused the rise again the third day as promised, is that the Devil only respects to an anointed Christian, a church anointed hnos Today . Devil's yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.
Conclusion:Let's come to the altar to find that anointing that God will bestow upon us once again today to bless our lives, do not leave here until God I promised you, do not be like Jacob when I loose to bless!
Preaches in San Mateo by Victor R. SHEPHERD Preciado BalderramaHello brothers greet you with love in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, and with a single purpose of being built their lives and ministries joy to greet me and God gives me the opportunity to serve if I may, and with all respect to his doctrine or denomination, my only interest is to run the Sound Doctrine of Christ, I am offering:
FREE BIBLE MATERIALS1) Discipleship new contacts with the Gospel of John. (6 Studios)2) Discipleship in the Word that will transform your life. (10 studies)3) with the Word Discipleship will you commit to God. (14 studies)4) Transforming your character to the character of Christ. (56 studies)5) Discipleship children. (Illustrated, systematic studies of the entire Bible)6) Sound Doctrine Seminar with Christ. (40 Studies for the Doctrine of Christ)7) Values ​​for the young and made in Power Point
Everything is completely free, as a writer of these materials I'll give you the originals to you put the name of your church or your ministry or you do the modifications seem appropriate to you. My interest is to give me the opportunity to serve it very clear to me that my calling is not to be a starter but to serve, and the Sound Doctrine of Christ flow like a mighty river arroyando trash all ignorance.
Please if you are interested write me pidiéndomelos these materials to any of the following email, and I will gladly and love to Christ will send them immediately without question and that the Holy Spirit will lead and take the right path, just ask in this same love NOT SELL: what dalo receive grace grace.viclaly.57.57 @ gmail.comviclaly_57_57@hotmail.comviclaly_57_57@yahoo.com
I also invite you with great respect for all beliefs to visit BLOGSPOT God has given me and, with much love I put some studies that God has given me a revelation, Ephesians 3:8.http://viclaly5757.blogspot.com/?spref=fbviclaly5757.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios.: