lunes, 6 de mayo de 2013

FREE BIBLE MATERIALS

FREE BIBLE MATERIALS

I greet you with love in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, and with a single purpose of being built their lives and their ministries, I'm offering:
1) Discipleship new contacts with the Gospel of John.
2) Discipleship in the Word that will transform your life.
3) with the Word Discipleship will you commit to God.
4) Transforming your character to the character of Christ.
5) Discipleship children.
6) Sound Doctrine Seminar with Christ.

Everything is completely free, as a writer of these materials I'll have to give the original to your name you put in your church or your ministry or you do the modifications seem appropriate to you. My only concern is that the sound doctrine of Christ flow like a river.

Please if you are interested write me pidiéndomelos these materials to any of the following email, and I will gladly and love to Christ will send them immediately without question and that the Holy Spirit will lead and take the right path, just ask in this same love NOT SELL: what dalo receive grace grace.

Pastor: Victor R. Preciado Balderrama
Good day very respectfully invite them to visit the BLOGSPOT that God has given me and, with much love I put some studies that God has given me a revelation, Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given me to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ. Ephesians 4:29 Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.
http://viclaly5757.blogspot.com/?spref=fb
viclaly5757.blogspot.com
viclaly_57_57@hotmail.com
viclaly_57_57@yahoo.com
viclaly_57_57@gmail.com

No hay comentarios.: