martes, 13 de noviembre de 2012

ENJOYING THE WORD OF GOD


ENJOYING THE WORD OF GODMy church is not eating
            
This was what I heard from God, and came this writing "Thy words were found, and I ate them, and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of my heart, for your name is called upon me, O Lord God of armies "Jer.15: 16 ... and he turned around and getting back to this thought a rich spiritual flavor in my soul.Deut.8: 3 not only live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God man will live.
             
"Find" the Word of God and "Food" are two very different things. Just eating it will take the benefit of it. Apples of gold in settings of silver is a word spoken should. Pro 25:11 C.de the C: 2:4 He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love. 5 Stay me with flagons, comfort me with apples: for I am sick.In his hands ud. The apple .... What you do with it? Isaac loved Esau much Why? Isaac loved Esau, because he did eat of his venison: Gen 25:28 "Come what gives your Father" Mephibosheth love: I'm not worthy to be seated at the table in my Rey2Sa 9:11 the king said, Mephibosheth, eat at my table, as one of the king's sons.Chew, chew and chew until they can swallow. The man who does this will enjoy good health. Hold the food in the mouth is key to good physical health.The Church's spiritual health, strength, mood, attitude, depends if you eat of the floor. The only nourishment for the soul is the Word of God. Like newborn infants, the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow thereby, "I Pet. 2:2Do not limit their diet, their absence to studies, esc. Biblical worship .. limit their power ... can be entertaining, TV, conversation, etc. ride. But that is depriving him eat word of God: I read the Bible? "They also graze": 11 Woe to them! They have taken the way of Cain, and Korah. 12 These are spots in your love feasts, eating that shamelessly with you, feeding themselves, clouds without water, carried along by winds; autumn trees without fruit, 13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of tinieblas.Jud.1-11-13What did he mean Jer.15-16? No live without eating of the Word (not just hear): Eating it gives me joy. "Your words were found, and I ate them, and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of my heart ..."Matthew 4:4: Not by bread alone doth man live, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God The world is in depressions that word of God is not eating:Pastor? Until you give him your sheep milk is not milk, and bread is not bread? ... and your sheep will eat bread until stale and smelly? This is the cause of your ill health and your spiritual discouragement, Arise and eat, because you subtract long way "1st Rey.19, 7 ... let them eat.Philip and the Ethiopian: An Ethiopian official in charge of the treasury of a Queen, with spiritual hunger went to Jerusalem where he thought quench their spiritual hunger ..Sitting in his carriage was sad and disappointed. Returned as he had come. Blessed are those who hunger for they shall be filled. Mat 5:6Acts 8:26-31: The angel of the Lord said to Philip: Arise and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem to Gaza. 27 And he arose and went. And it came to an Ethiopian, 28 returning, and sitting in his chariot reading the prophet Isaiah. 29 And the Spirit said to Philip, 'Go up and join this chariot. 30 Do you understand what you read? 31 And he said, How can I, if no one to teach me? Philip went and sat with him.
            
Your brother, young sister ... can be useful only if forces'll eat .... Thanks, bread, oil, water to give. The hungry. Your only you. "It is that I have so little": That happened to his disciples when Jesus said unto them, Give you to eat? ... Sir is that we only have five loaves and two fish. "God multiplies" Jn.6: 35: I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger Salm.34: 10: The young lions lack and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good. Come now ... because .... Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the word of God. Amos 8:11
            
Do not settle sacies not only of the things of the world. Paul says it better than me: Do not be conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good will of God, and perfect. Rom.12: 2 Leave, leave what you think was right and put in your diet: THE WORD OF GOD. Your words were found, and I ate them, and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of my heart. Jer.15: 16: Jeremiah "ate" the Word of God available was his life, his livelihood and that caused him joy and happiness in your heart.Psalms 119:161 and 162: have persecuted me without cause, but my heart standeth in awe of your words. 162 I rejoice at your word like one who finds great treasure.But my church is not eating, not joy, Eg Mary across the Red Sea, David and his people coming to the Ark to Jerusalem, the shepherds in the fields of Bethlehem,Paul and Silas prisoners: Hech.16: 24The jailer put them into the inner prison, and made their feet fast in the stocks. 25 But about midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners heard them. What happened? Your prayers and praises were a great earthquake and opened all the doors of the prison, and the chains fell off
            
The word of God eating: their prayers, chants make things happen: The word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing with grace in your hearts to God in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs. Col.3: 16We left Elijah Elijah eating food sent from God: What made when he ate? ate and drank, and strength of that food got up and walked forty days and forty nights to Horeb, the mountain of God. 1Rey.19: 8What was the food? He guided his steps to the mountain of God. Do you understand now because there are so many loose to come to the Church?
            
Look brother do you say you know who God is, look what Jesus says:The disciples asked him, Rabbi, eat. 32 He said to them, I have meat to eat that ye know not. 33 Then the disciples said to one another: man brought him ought to eat? 34 Jesus said unto them, My meat is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work. John 4:31-34: Eating is to do the Will of God. It works, fruits.
     
The enemy attacks the hungry and weak: 2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. 3 And the tempter came to him and said to him: If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones become bread. 4 is written not by bread alone does man live, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God. Mt 4:1-4.If you are the Son of God, cast thyself down: 6 Do not put the Lord your God. All this I will give you, if you worship me. 10 Begone, Satan worship the Lord your God, and serve him only. Satan's offer that many Christians do not accept Jesus if they have accepted it.
   
Church of God, when Israel was hungry God sent manna from heaven, and thus calmed the need of his people. Now when I and you were hungry, "I am the bread that came down from heaven and that because of this bread will never again be hungry"
                                   
Enjoy your meal, the table is ready ... to eat ...!

Preached by him in LermaVictor R. Pr Preciado Balderrama
        
sanadoctrinavictor@gmail.com

No hay comentarios.: