martes, 13 de noviembre de 2012

Do you REALLY know who I am?

Do you REALLY know who I am?WELCOME TO A NEW BEGINNING.
 
"I was glad when they said to me: At the house of the Lord." Psalm 122:1.2. Who am I and why am I here.3. MOST people do not know who they are and I'm not talking
     
HOW ARE CALLED let alone know, what they are here.4. Many times have you asked this question WHO AM I?5, 6. Some answers to those encountered were: No, A sinner, the best, the son of God, a man with legs, hands and head, unique, a loser, an alcoholic, a bad father, husband, son, brother, etc. ., a leader, The Ugly Duckling, Moreno, Dwarf, fat, skinny, and much more.7. Some people feel: More than other, less than others, really loved and unique about you. How do you feel?8. Sometimes it's hard to tell. Today I will give some examples of three men who were displayed in one of three ways, but in the end, all three, found an answer to his decision.9. You felt more than others and self.(Luke 18:18-23) "V-18 A certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? V-19 Jesus said to him: Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone. V-20 You know the commandments: Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother. V-21 he said, All these have I kept from my youth. V-22 Jesus heard this, he said: You still lack one thing: sell all that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me. V-23 when he heard this, he became very sad, for he was very rich. "RESPONSE OF GOD(Luke 18:24-27) "V-24 When Jesus saw that he was very sorrowful, said: How hardly enter into the kingdom of God for the rich! V-25 it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. V-26 And they that heard it said, Who then can be saved? V-27 He said to them: What is impossible with men is possible with God. "10. Which she felt less than others.(2 Samuel 9:1-8) "V-1 David said: Has been one of the house of Saul, that I may show kindness for Jonathan? V-2 there was a servant of the house of Saul, whose name was Ziba, which called him unto David. And the king said unto him, Art thou Ziba? And he said, Thy servant. V-3 The king said, Is there not yet any of the house of Saul, that I may show mercy? Ziba answered the king hath yet a son of Jonathan, lame of his feet. V-4 Then the king said, Where is he? Ziba answered the king, Behold, he is in the house of Machir the son of Ammiel in Lo Debar. V-5 Then king David sent, and brought him to the house of Machir the son of Ammiel in Lo Debar. V-6 and came Mephibosheth son of Jonathan the son of Saul, David, and fell on his face, and did reverence. And David said, Mephibosheth. And he answered, Behold thy servant. V-7 And David said unto him, Fear not: for I will surely shew thee kindness for Jonathan thy father, and will restore thee all the land of Saul thy father, and thou shalt eat bread at my table. V-8 And he bowed himself, and said, Who is your servant, for you to look at a dead dog like me? "RESPONSE OF GOD(2 Samuel 9:7, 13) "V-7 And David said unto him, Fear not: for I will surely shew thee kindness for Jonathan thy father, and will restore thee all the land of Saul your father, and you always eat at my table. V-8 And he bowed himself, and said, Who is your servant, for you to look at a dead dog like me? "11. THAT WAS LOVED BY GOD AND DECIDED TO BELIEVE.(1 Samuel 17:41-49) "V-41 And the Philistine came on and drew near unto David, and his shield went before him. V-42 And when the Philistine looked and saw David, he disdained him: for he was a boy, ruddy and good-looking. V-43 And the Philistine said to David, Am I a dog, that you come to me with sticks? And the Philistine cursed David by his gods. V-44 And the Philistine said to David, Come to me, and I will give your flesh to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field. V-45 Then said David to the Philistine, You come to me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. V-46 LORD will deliver you into my hand, and I will smite thee, and take thine head, and I will give the carcasses of the Philistines to the birds of the air and the beasts of the earth, and the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel. V-47 And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saves not with sword and spear: for the battle is the Lord's, and he will give you into our hands. V-48 And it happened when the Philistine arose and started to go out to meet David, that David hasted, and ran toward the army to meet the Philistine. V-49 And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slung it, and struck the Philistine on the forehead, and the stone sank into his forehead, and he fell on his face to the ground. 'RESPONSE OF GOD(1 Samuel 17:50-51) "V-50 So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and struck the Philistine and killed him without sword in his hand. V-51 Then David ran and stood over the Philistine, and took his sword and drew it out of its sheath, I just killed him and cut off his head therewith. And when the Philistines saw their champion was dead, they fled. "12. AND FINALLY WHAT ARE YOU HERE? Maybe you do not know, or maybe you just notice the following:13. HOW DO YOU DECIDE TO BE TODAY? You are the best creation of God's one, perfect and so you must feel. Even better, you are the apple of God's eye (Zechariah 2:8) "For thus saith the Lord of hosts: After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that touches you touches the apple of your eye. "14. And you're here. With a perfect purpose of God. I'd advise you to be like David and you can get the same answer he got. Cut the heads of your enemies.15. Do not try to be like others want you to be. Be free and get a self-esteem like that man. Sure that God was with him. And living by God and for God. Managing to be a successful, happy and above all, with God on your side.16. If you need help after you leave Jesus Christ will help you with your family throughout my life and if you allow it. Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. (Joshua 1:9) Pastor, Apostle Victor PreciadoCel (722) 336-1411 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting  (722) 336-1411 end_of_the_skype_highlighting; VICLALY_57_57@hotmail.com17. Tell El Salvador Jesus to come into your heart, to help you every day, and ask whatever you need and begin to live a new time, you always help. May God fill you with His blessing on this day. Take the hand of God through faith and he will take you to the outputs of all your labyrinths.
Preached by him in LermaVictor R. Pr Preciado Balderrama
        
sanadoctrinavictor@gmail.com

No hay comentarios.: